- NEW! $25 daily credit per room toward food and beverages purchased at the hotel, including concession stands in the ACE exhibit hall. Our discounted group rate is $175 per night plus tax. The VIP lunches on Friday and Saturday are being replaced with lunch on your own, during which you can use your daily credit toward food purchased within the hotel.
- NEW! Free Internet access in your hotel room for your entire stay (regular rate: $12.95 per day).
- $8 off the daily onsite parking rate (regular rate: $28.00 per day).
- Entry into the raffles previously advertised as part of the ACE VIP Program.
Because we have received these concessions from the hotel and modified the food events for the convention, AHDI wants to pass our savings on to you by lowering our registration fees by $75 and extending the early-bird rate until August 6, 2012. If you have already registered for ACE 2012, you will receive a refund for the difference. Our new registration fees for ACE 2012 are:
Student, Associate Student & Post-graduate Members – $225
Individual Professional Members – $285
Associate Members – $395
List Price – $525
- Register online (click now to see the added bonus for registering early)
As part of our renegotiations, the hotel has agreed to setup concession stands for lunch on Thursday and breakfast on Friday in the exhibit hall, where you can use your $25 daily credit received from staying at the JW Marriott. This new format is part of reducing the master account liability for AHDI while giving attendees added flexibility in their food selections.
We recognize that you may be able to find a lower hotel rate nearby; however, this hurts AHDI financially if we do not fill our contracted room block. If you would like to find a roommate, there's a group setup on ACE365.org called "Attendee Resources Group."
We understand that as you've been reading this, you may have questions. We've started a list of frequently asked questions to help provide a place where you can get quick answers. And, as always, you can contact our staff anytime toll free: 1-800-982-2182 (direct: 1-209-527-9620) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will be the event of the year you won't want to miss. We hope you will join us for ACE 2012 in Indianapolis!
Linda G. Brady, CAE
PS: Watch your email inbox for details regarding ACE 2013! We will be in Orlando, FL, where we'll celebrate AHDI's 35th anniversary!